Nope. Try again.

Police Seek Help in Finding Vandal


The State Police are looking for the public’s help in identifying the person who drove through a yard in Jones Township.

According to troopers, an unknown person or persons drove through the yard some time between July 12 and July 16, causing about $300.00 in property damage.

Anyone with information about the incident should call the State Police out of Ridgway at (814)776-6138.



About Author

Leave A Reply